L2G47 N 이 라도 grammar even N N or something choose 2nd best choice if the best isnt available

L2G47 N 이 라도 grammar even N N or something choose 2nd best choice if the best isnt available


L2G47 N-(?)?? grammar = even N/ N or something ~ choose 2nd best choice if the best isnt available.

Usage:
  • Choose the 2nd best choice if the best isnt available = even N/ N or something
  • Other forms: ????, ????, (?)???, ??/????, ???, ????, ????
Tense:
Noun
  • N (?)??

Examples
1. ??? ??? ?? ???
  • ???. ? ?? ??? ? ???? ?? ?? ????.
Does your husband buy you gift often?
  • No. I would be nice to get even a rose once.
2. ?? ??? ???? ?? ???
  • ???? ? ?? ?? ???? ???? ?? ? ???. ???? ??? ?? ? ???.
What brings you to call me in the morning?
  • An urgent matter came up, but none of staffs can come in. So I want (even) you to come and help me out.
3. ?? ?? ??? ????? ? ? ?????.
My house is very far, so I am gonna buy a used car (or something).
4. ??? ?? ?? ?? ?? ??? ??? ?? ??? ????? ???.
How can you just work without taking a break? Please seat here and take a rest for a while.
5. ??? ????? ? ?? ??? ?? ????. ?????? ??? ?????.
I said I was going to study hard, but I played around again today. From tomorrow I will have to work hard.
6. ?? ??? ???? ?? ??? ? ??????
  • ?, ??? ???? ???? ??? ??.
Did you say that you can�t eat together with colleagues today?
  • Yes, I am sorry for that. So I am going to buy coffee or something.
7. ?? ??? ????? ???.
If there is no rice, we will eat noodle or something.

Specific usage:
1. ??/??/??/??/?? N(?)?? = no matter what/who/which�

E.g. ?? ???? ???? ??? ?? ?? ? ??? ?? ??? ???.
It�s not a matter which place if I can be together with my lover

E.g. ?? ???? ???? ?? ?? ? ? ???.
It doesnt matter what you say, I am begging you to please respond.

Comparison between N (?)? and N (?)??:
1. ?? ??? ???? ???.
If the best choice is not available, then all other options are basically the same. ? Eating noodle or something will be fine.

2. ?? ??? ????? ???.
If the best choice is not available, choose the next best one. ? Noodle is the 2nd best choice.
If the the next best one is not available too, then choose the 3rd one.


visit link download